Take the quiz and test your knowledge of funeral service.Your score will be emailed to you along with our recommendation for schooling.
1. What is the cost of a typical traditional funeral these days?
2. How many gallons of fluid does it take to embalm a typical human being?
3. True or False........All human bodies must be embalmed before visitation.
4. True or False........All caskets must be inside a burial vault if ground buried.
5. What is a trocar?
A. Antique hearse
B. Embalming instrument
6. True or False.......All funeral home workers must be licensed.
7. Every State requires a license to embalm a dead human body.
8. How much does it cost to become a CERTIFIED MORTUARY TECHNICIAN?
C. about $5000
9. How many funeral homes are there in the United States?
10. What is a common activity of a CERTIFIED MORTUARY TECHNICIAN?
A. Remove bodies from hospital or morgue to funeral home.
B. Assist in preparation of human bodies for showing.
C. Arrange casket, flowers, etc. in funeral chapel
D. Drive hearse to cemetery during funeral procession.
E. All of the above.
You can check your answers with those located at the bottom of our "FAQs" page.